Kidz Karousel is adhering to the guidance issued by the Louisiana Department of Education and Office of Public Health and will continue to operate through the Statewide Stay at Home Order to fight the spread of COVID-19 in Louisiana. We are currently adhering to Phase 2 guidelines and precautions at all of our centers.
Our center precautions include:
- Entry screening procedures are done daily for children and employees. Staff will complete health surveys, have temperature taken and remain inside the building all day to limit outside exposure. Children will have temperature checks upon entry and two additional times throughout the day.
- Parents are not allowed to enter the center until further notice. Children should be brought to the front door for entry and will be brought to the door for parents at pick up. Please remember to maintain social distancing rules and wear a face mask during drop off and pick up.
- Upon entry, everyone’s hands will be washed with soap and water.
- If possible, childcare classes will include the same group each day. In addition, the same child care provider will remain with the same group each day. There will also be limited mixing of children by staggering playground times.
- Teachers will ensure that nap time mats are spaced out as much as possible, ideally 6 feet apart. Children will be placed head to toe in order to further reduce the potential for viral spread.
- During daily cleaning, our employees are paying special attention to surfaces that are frequently touched (doorknobs, sinks, toilets, light switches, tables, toys, etc.)
- DisInFx treatments will be done. They ensure that all areas of the facility are disinfected and antimicrobial coated.
- Staff will wear masks throughout the work day.
- If your child is sent home with a fever or illness, they must stay home for 7 days.